Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?

Adam passed out on our couch last Friday night. It was a multimedia festival.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It started out simple enough; a little acrylic paint on the toenails, "The Slapmeister" written on the ankle, you know, simple.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then things, as they tend to do, began to get out of hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Way out of hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I Cry 96 Tears"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There is a theme emerging here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Bryce reference. I like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Green on red.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we went English major on his ass.

"Is my friend hearty,
Now I am thin and pine,
And has he found to sleep in
A better bed than mine?"

Yes, lad, I lie easy,
I lie as lads would choose;
I cheer a dead man's sweetheart,
Never ask me whose.
"

-from "Is My Team Ploughing?"
By A.E. Housman

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"When my mother died I was very young,
And my father sold me while yet my tongue
Could scarcely cry “ ‘weep!, ‘weep!, ‘weep”
So your chimney I sweep, and in soot I sleep."


-from "The Chimney Sweeper"
By William Blake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Shall I Compare Thee To A Summers' Day"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One day he'll learn. Tisk, tisk.

posted by Rivers  # 12:52 AM
Comments:
WE'RE retarded Adam? Who's the one that passed out early on Friday, had this happen to him, and then proceded to pass out at almost the exact same time THE VERY NEXT NIGHT?
 
haha, you've been milo'd.
 
Hey man, it all washed off.

Besides, won't you at least admit that we showed you at least some respect by being so creative. Had you fallen asleep anywhere else you'd have woken up with dicks and swastikas. How cliche. We gave you culture. You were like a living art exhibit.

So, please, at least thank us for that.
 
yeah---yeah, thanks for lettin' me walk around with permanent marker residue for a week

no no it has not washed off, you can still make out the chimney sweep on my back and my ankles and fuck all you guys

miles...your first

-AG
 
Yeah well if it makes you feel any better, I got karma'd. Or at least, my car did. car-ma'd?
 
You misspelled Conor's name, jerkoff.
 
Hey Adam, a few comments back, you said "your first", but you meant to say, "you're first". Miles should definitely be first.
 
i thought that this post was pretty shitty, and if i could shit on its face, i would. the next post better have some semblance of the posts of the late great save rivers.
 
As long as you're posting anonymously, I do not care what you think.

If you don't have the testicular fortitude to post with your name, then at least have the brains to leave someone else's name.
 
i thought that this post was pretty shitty, and if i could shit on its face, i would. the next post better have some semblance of the posts of the late great save rivers.

-Rivers
 
i agree with the shit comments. screw this rivers blog
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Links from Hell

Phoenix Rivers Archives

August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   March 2007   May 2007   July 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   May 2008  

free web counter
web counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?